Pre-K Advantages & Accelerate 2016
Research shows that 90% of a child's brain connections are formed in the first five years of life which sets up future academic, social, and school success. It's no surprise then that experts will tell you a quality preschool education can benefit a child well beyond their classroom years and into their adults lives.
Plus, meet some of the creative winners and finalists from a contest aimed at moving Northeast Ohio forward by harnessing and bringing to fruition the ideas of individual citizens.
- Katie Kelly, Executive Director, Pre4CLE
- Dr. Rebekah Dorman, Ph.D., Director, Cuyahoga County Invest in Children
- Joe DiRocco, President, Ohio Citizens Bank, Co-Chair Accelerate 2016
- Benjamin Colas, Families Building Future Leaders
- Jessica Leary Allen, MotherBoard
- Pam Turos, Good Cause CLE
- Ramon Rivas II pitched, Cleveland as a Comedy Hub
- Allison Lukacsy, Accelerate 2016, Bus Stop Moves
- Wendell H. Fields, Accelerate 2016, Re-establish B-Buzz Little League
- Matt Fieldman, Accelerate 2015 overall winner, Cleveland Codes