Foster Care Age Extension, Cavs Play in Finals, Devo Frontman Honored
Foster care advocates say new legislation passed in Columbus is a big win for foster children who now age out of the system at 18. The new age limit is 21. We'll explain the rationale and how the change might impact teen homelessness. Then, finally, it's NBA Finals time as the Cavaliers take on the Golden State Warriors. Do we dare dream of a championship in Cleveland? Then, he's best known for his work in Devo, but two new exhibits show all sides of Mark Mothersbaughs artwork and career.
- Kate Lodge, Project Director with A Place 4 Me
- Danielle Green-Welch, Coordinator with the Cuyahoga Department of Job & Family Services
- Mark Mecum, Director of the Ohio Association of Child Caring Agencies
- Bill Livingston, Plain Dealer
- David C. Barnett, ideastream