Crain's Forty Under 40; World War One; Points of Light; Blockchain Investment
Last month marked 100 years since the end of World War One. Among its impacts - that war helped spur the creation of the Cleveland Clinic, and also established Cleveland as an economic powerhouse. What impact does the war have a century later? We delve into the history and impact of the war with two World War One experts: a professor from Case Western Reserve University and a visiting professor from Dublin.
We also meet three of this year's class of Crain's Forty Under 40.
Then, we hear about President George H.W. Bush's Points of Light Foundation and how people in Ohio can get involved.
Finally, a conversation with a local entrepreneur who's all in on Blockchain.
- Crystal M.C. Davis, Policy Director, Alliance for the Great Lakes
- Hallie Rich, Director of communications & external relations, Cuyahoga County Public Library
- Tiffany Graham Charkosky, Senior project director, LAND Studio
- Kenneth Ledford, Associate Professor & Chair, Department of History, Case Western Reserve University
- Robert Gerwarth, professor of modern history and director of the Centre for War Studies at the University College Dublin
- Jenny Lawson, Chief Civic Innovation Officer, Points of Light Foundation
- Charles Stack, Co-founder & CEO, Flashstarts