The Network Council provides a forum for the professional sharing of information related to the integration of educational technology and content in preK-16 instructional settings. Additionally, the Network Council members serve as communication liaisons between ideastream Education and their respective school systems, organizations, and institutions.
To RSVP for the meeting, please register via Eventbrite for each session.
All of the meetings are from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. and will be held in person for this school year!
Agendas, meeting documents, and web links will be posted to this website for archival purposes.
2022--23 Meeting Dates and Professional Learning Topics
- September 13, 2022: The Sound of Us & Classics for Kids
- October 11, 2022: Ohio Learns 360
- December 13, 2022: Exchange and INFOhio (Election Day)
- January 10, 2023: Camp in a Box (Bring friends!)
- February, 2023: No meeting. Visit us at our booth at the Ohio Educational Technology Conference
- March 14, 2023:: Drink Local Drink Tap
- April 11, 2023: 2023: Innovative Educators
2021--22 Meeting Dates and Professional Learning Topics
- September 21: NewsDepth - Using an Interactive Digital Series to Support Instruction (10:00 - 11:00)
- October 12: INFOhio - Transform Learning with Ohio’s PreK-12 Digital Library (10:00 - 11:00)
- November 9: Social and Emotional Learning - One Classroom’s Path to Mindfulness (10:00 - 11:00)
- January 11: Entrepreneurship Education - Making Makers (10:00 - 11:00)
- February 8: Media Literacy for Teachers (10:00 - 11:00)
- March 8: Blast Off With NASA’s Learning Resources (10:00 - 11:00)
- April 12: Betty Cope and Innovative Educator Awards (10:00 - 11:00)